Antwort

Alt 19.07.2011, 17:31
dbdtBot Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Regionalligist

Standard 1. Lower League/11, Season 10

Hello!

Welcome to your league forum.

Here you can discuss all the happenings of your league.

Greetings,
your Admins
Alt 19.07.2011, 18:12
Benutzerbild von Markus123
4-fach Premium-User 4-fach Premium-User 4-fach Premium-User 4-fach Premium-User Markus123 Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Erstligist
Platzierung: 3
S|U|N: 14|0|4
Rangliste: 48

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

Nice Greetings to all the other Players of the 1. Lower League/11

First of all, i'm sorry for my not so good kitchen english, like a friend of mine told it (he was born in london), but i didn't needed it for a long time and so its not so good at all.

I wish you all succeed in this season and i hope, the best team will win the title of this first season
Alt 20.07.2011, 21:37
4-fach Premium-User 4-fach Premium-User 4-fach Premium-User 4-fach Premium-User Markus123 Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Erstligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

I jusz thought about a litte preview, what will come in the next view weeks in the "Teamchefwoche":

1.LowerLeague/11

Round 7 - the look back

In Round 7, the 11th comes out without any draws. Not only that, all winners got a in their own defense. The highest win goes to the Red Devils Austria, they got a 9:0 against the team of FC INSEL UNITED.

A very happy Markus123 commented: "It was a step in the right direction, we showed that we can win games and we showed, that the new players in our team can bring the team on the right way. It will be a hard way when we want to come under the best teams, but this first win was an important first step.

Cattown had the lowest loss at home against Preston North End, which went home with 3 points and 3:0 goals in their backpack.

Round 8 - the look forward

Game 1: Woodquarter Bravehearts - NUFC (Place 1 - Place 4)

Woodquarter has no loss on theyr account and they surely wants to secure the title of the Halftime-Champion, so they will bring theyr best squad in the game.
BUT: NUFC needs a win too, so they have the chance to stay at the Red Devils Austria or even they can go past them and secure the place for the advancement in the Upper League Div. 2.

Game 2: FC INSEL UTD - FC Fulham (Place 6 - Place 9)

A typical game in the middle of the field, maybe FC INSEL UTD can get the chance fpr the best places and the Advance in the Upper League Div 2

Game 3: Preston North End - FC Goal (Place 7 - Place 5)

Preston North End got the 3 Points out of the last game, FC Goal got a 0:6 loss on his account. Maybe Preston can get the same-point place like FC Goal or Even FCG can get his chance to stay up with the Top-3 Clubs in front of the last game of Fall-Season.

Game 4: Red Devils Austria - FC Stonehenge (Place 3 - Place 2)

The Red Devils Austria got a 9:0 win in the last game, which means they got a good offense - but FC Stonehenge also won, "only" with a 6:0, so this will mean that two offensive, strong teams meet - and that in a situation, when the Red Devils Austria needs 3 points to keep Place 3 and the chance for Upper League Divison 2 saved, while FC Stonehenge wants to stay at Woodquarter Bravehearts, which has 1 point more and holds the Champions-Place at the moment. This could be a really thrilling game, where no one can see the end before the first half is blown off.

Game 5: Calzone United - Cattown (Place 8 - Place 10)
I keep my comment really shortly here, even if it sounds hard: The 3 from below against below - a game, which actually only shows which team has more intentions to stay at the middle of the field and which team will go down to the end of the ladder.

I hope you enjoyed my little backview and my preview of this week - next weekend you can read a view short comments of mine about every league in england in the "TEAMCHEFWOCHE" - in my bad kitchen english for sure

Best regards,

Markus123
Founder of the "Teamchefwoche"

P.S: I hope my little view about my own highest win does not look like i am a self-seeker, i only wanted to add a small comment of a teamchef and i shortly reached myself

Geändert von Markus123 (20.07.2011 um 21:39 Uhr)
Alt 23.07.2011, 18:05
Benutzerbild von BackFlip
BackFlip Status: Offline
Benutzer
Reservist
Teamname: Vicious Vipers
Platzierung: 1
S|U|N: 15|2|1
Rangliste: 27
Standard

Looks like it'll be an interesting fight for rank 3 in your League. The duel for rank 1 might be close until the end aswell.
Alt 25.07.2011, 18:22
Erfahrener Benutzer
Erstligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von BackFlip Beitrag anzeigen
Looks like it'll be an interesting fight for rank 3 in your League. The duel for rank 1 might be close until the end aswell.
After my own 7:0 away against FC Fulham and the 2:0 home-win from NUFC against FC INSEL UTD, the fight for place 3 keeps going - 15 points for each team, only the Goals are keeping the Red Devils Austria on place 3.

For my own i hope it will stay this way, but it will be getting a really thrilling re-round.
Alt 25.07.2011, 18:25
Erfahrener Benutzer
Erstligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

Teamchefwoche #36 is online - with an article over the english leagues of mine - see here:

Footballs coming home - England - new country, new luck

Best regards,

Markus123
Founder of the "Teamchefwoche"
Alt 25.07.2011, 18:42
Benutzerbild von olek
olek Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Regionalligist
Teamname: CRACOW CITY
S|U|N: 18|0|0
Rangliste: 662
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Markus123 Beitrag anzeigen
After my own 7:0 away against FC Fulham and the 2:0 home-win from NUFC against FC INSEL UTD, the fight for place 3 keeps going - 15 points for each team, only the Goals are keeping the Red Devils Austria on place 3.

For my own i hope it will stay this way, but it will be getting a really thrilling re-round.

thrilling and very close ......the whole english league doesnt sleep.....

If you don't go forward, you go backwards.
Alt 25.07.2011, 20:04
Erfahrener Benutzer
Erstligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

That's a true word!

I hope it will stay so close, maybe the one or the other Team which is now 1 league under the others can keep up and get to the Premier League one season later.
Alt 25.07.2011, 20:50
Benutzerbild von olek
olek Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Regionalligist
Teamname: CRACOW CITY
S|U|N: 18|0|0
Rangliste: 662
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Markus123 Beitrag anzeigen
That's a true word!

I hope it will stay so close, maybe the one or the other Team which is now 1 league under the others can keep up and get to the Premier League one season later.
for sure....

they all have great ambitions...and some of them maybe can also rock the cup as well.....

the gap between the upper and the lower league is not as big as it seems ....
Alt 30.07.2011, 21:36
Erfahrener Benutzer
Erstligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

Thats what I think about it, because all teams started 9 games ago and all teams had the same chances to build their teams!

I am pretty sure that there will be a little surprise at the end.

Antwort

Lesezeichen