Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Platzierung: 1
S|U|N: 0|0|0
Rangliste: 1930
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von konsi2000 Beitrag anzeigen
I think the winner of our match will be one of the four best in the end of the season.
Yeah. A match against a direct competitor - this is what we call a "Sechs-Punkte-Spiel" in Austria!

I think I am better regarding skills, but I can not match your experience and tactics - this could be an interesting match!

I will try my best, but whoever wins: The season is still long, let's wait and see - even the loser has still every chance to be promoted at the end of the year.

Cheers,
Christoph

Alt 11.07.2011, 18:12
Benutzerbild von DenZu
DenZu Status: Offline
DBDT-Designerteam
Regionalligist
Teamname: Austro Futbol
Rangliste: 1536

Awards-Schaukasten

DenZu eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
Standard

11:0...it's OK

Gründer/Ex-Veranstalter des VIP~Cups
Alt 11.07.2011, 18:15
Benutzerbild von konsi2000
konsi2000 Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Ersatzbank
Teamname: Ländleclub
Platzierung: 7
S|U|N: 2|4|8
Rangliste: 4899
Standard

i think i play with to much young players
Alt 11.07.2011, 22:29
Benutzerbild von cgoerg
cgoerg Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von DenZu Beitrag anzeigen
11:0...it's OK
@Deni: This was almost a PC-opponent - why don't you take on someone your own size for a change?

Only small problem: Most likely I will also lose - but not 0:11, I can promise you this!

Cheers,
Christoph

Geändert von cgoerg (11.07.2011 um 22:42 Uhr)
Alt 11.07.2011, 22:41
Benutzerbild von cgoerg
Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Standard

Zitat:
i think i play with to much young players
Yes you are - only three tactics pushers will possibly be to few to get promoted at the end of the season.

It's a shame, but without a bunch of experienced old guys you don't stand a chance against teams like Oxford and possibly our VIPs from BiH, who I have not played yet, but you can not play 6 tactics points with youngsters, that is for sure...

My 22 players now consist of 5 tactics pushers and 17 youngsters; the former help me reach 5 tactics points and not totally getting blown away by everybody, and the latter make sure I have 3, 4, 5... ups each training!

So the aim is to be at least 4th at the end of the season, while having the best possible training results; by the time we reach the premier league, the increasing skills of my youngsters should make up for their lack of experience...

By the way: Has anybody noticed that skill-wise my team is already the second best in all England? You can find out by filtering "England" and "Upper League" without choosing the number of a league, then you get the ranking of all English teams!

Cheers,
Christoph

edit: On second thoughts - in my opinion you don't have too many young players, but you still have too many very weak guys from your original english squad. They are neither experienced (so they don't help you with your tactics) nor young enough to show exceptional training results like youngsters of 16, 17, 18 years of age.

So if you want my advice: Dismiss the lot of them, and replace them with one or two good old guys and all the 16 year olds you can lay your hands on, and the rest will come from alone!

Geändert von cgoerg (12.07.2011 um 10:09 Uhr)
Alt 12.07.2011, 18:46
Benutzerbild von DenZu
DBDT-Designerteam
Regionalligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

OMG! Your skill-position is amazing! You could beat me...

Alt 13.07.2011, 12:50
Benutzerbild von cgoerg
Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von DenZu Beitrag anzeigen
OMG! Your skill-position is amazing! You could beat me...
Don't think so... It would take me SEASONS to match your tactics - franky, I have no idea how you do this...

I have five tactic pushers in my team now myself (and the salaries are absolutely killing me!), plus a really good coach, and I still only manage five tactic points...

So the initiative will be on your side, no matter what I do - I can only hope for a lucky strike with a counterattack...

On the other hand: My key players are getting tired, and there is still one match before our "Battle for Britain"... Should I let them rest, and risk losing valuable points against The Fighters, who I could surely beat with my A-team? And then possibly lose 0:1 instead of 0:5 against you?

Or should I give up the fight with you (after all, you also destroy all the others, so I don't have to win against you to be promoted at the end of the season) and concentrate on collecting the "easy points"? Life is full of tough choices...

See you on Monday!

Cheers,
Christoph

Alt 14.07.2011, 13:38
Benutzerbild von DenZu
DBDT-Designerteam
Regionalligist

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

I don't think that I'll beat everyone! I think I'll lose today...It would be great if I could win (help me Striker!!! ) but a "X" would make me happy too.

Zero points would be very hard and this day would change my whole England-career! In this case I will make money four some seasons and then start again! With a team of young, 16 year old players and beat you all in 10 seasons

best regards

Alt 14.07.2011, 16:46
Benutzerbild von konsi2000
konsi2000 Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Ersatzbank
Teamname: Ländleclub
Platzierung: 7
S|U|N: 2|4|8
Rangliste: 4899
Standard

very nice match today cgoerg
Alt 14.07.2011, 18:20
Benutzerbild von cgoerg
Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Standard

Zitat:
very nice match today cgoerg
Just like I was expecting...

I was giving my best players a break, and my B-Team wasted two valuable points...

Mark my words: The fight for 4th place will be very tough, maybe it will be decided in the very last round of the season... It's you or me, Konsi!

Cheers,
Christoph

Antwort

Lesezeichen