Benutzer
Reservist
Teamname: Vicious Vipers
Platzierung: 1
S|U|N: 14|2|1
Rangliste: 28
Standard

Looks like the immune guys are back :P

If they play their maximum they should still be able top get into the top 4 and might even end my dreams of being champion this season before the last match even after i was so lucky to win against cracow City eventhough i forgot to set my Line-up for the match.
Alt 06.08.2011, 00:31
Benutzerbild von olek
olek Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Regionalligist
Teamname: CRACOW CITY
S|U|N: 17|0|0
Rangliste: 613
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von BackFlip Beitrag anzeigen
Looks like the immune guys are back :P

If they play their maximum they should still be able top get into the top 4 and might even end my dreams of being champion this season before the last match even after i was so lucky to win against cracow City eventhough i forgot to set my Line-up for the match.
yeah you re right the immune guys are back.....

oh now i understand.....i played with the young guys against you....and i was really surprised about the result.....but when you forgot your line up everything is clear for me
Alt 10.08.2011, 07:01
Benutzerbild von BackFlip
BackFlip Status: Offline
Benutzer
Reservist
Teamname: Vicious Vipers
S|U|N: 14|2|1
Rangliste: 28
Standard

I guess with that 0:0 on monday I lost the last chance of being champion this season. Gotta accept rank 2 now -.-
Alt 15.08.2011, 20:30
Benutzerbild von cgoerg
cgoerg Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Platzierung: 5
S|U|N: 5|6|6
Rangliste: 2030
Standard

Guess the 11 immune guys, after having been reduced to 3 for some time, will make promotion at the end of the season after all...

Iguanas have lost out 0:2 with 5:2 chances against the Special One today; if they lose the direct duel against the Immune Ones next round, it's possibly over... Amazing how bad luck in one match can destroy your whole season!

Cheers,
Christoph

Alt 21.08.2011, 19:50
Benutzerbild von waldgeist
3-fach Premium-User 3-fach Premium-User 3-fach Premium-User waldgeist Status: Offline
Teamchefwoche-Redakteur, Organisator
Nationalteam-Stammkraft
Teamname: Tahiti Taifun
S|U|N: 16|1|0
Rangliste: 551

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

keep up the good work - and your engergy to write in english. no one should ever (start to) write in german here, this would corrupt the goal we have here. it would block the road for those who may come.

i am working on a concept to bring more people to this area - i guess, in september, end of semptember you'll know more, after some meetings...

so - carry on, have fun!
Alt 20.10.2011, 16:01
Benutzerbild von henkman
3-fach Premium-User 3-fach Premium-User 3-fach Premium-User henkman Status: Offline
Erfahrener Benutzer
Europameister
Platzierung: 3
S|U|N: 13|1|3
Rangliste: 33
Blog-Einträge: 1

Awards-Schaukasten

Standard

Hallo TC's , die Nominierungsphase zur UDM-Jury - Wahl läuft noch bis 28.10.2011.

Wäre schön, wenn noch der eine oder andere User vorgeschlagen werden könnte, damit wir eine vernünftige Wahl durchführen können.

Hier geht's zum Nominierungsthread>>>> http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at...ad.php?t=54398

Zudem könnt ihr unter diesem Link TC's zum User des Monats nominieren! Also macht Gebrauch davon: http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at...ad.php?t=54371

LG henkman

Dein Kader

Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht