Erfahrener Benutzer
Talent
Platzierung: 1
S|U|N: 0|0|0
Rangliste: 1930
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von DenZu Beitrag anzeigen
Tomorrow the show starts and we'll see who is the most powerful in the moment! It's not easy to say, but if you'd ask me I'd say, that i would win this league...Let's see maybe it happens
Well, after the show you put up in the training match and yesterday, you will become enemy of the state number one immediately!

But joke aside: You have pushed the short-term concept of using old players with loads of experience to the limit; as far as I see it, most of the other managers (like me) have chosen the long-term strategy of carefully building up inexperienced young players...

You will possibly win all matches this season, and maybe next season, but there are four seasons until the winner of the first Premier League is decided; I do hope that my young players have so many skills by then that they can give you a fair fight!

Cheers,
Christoph

edit: And I guess the price for Tacspushers on the transfer market will go up and up these days, as other English managers read your match reports...

Geändert von cgoerg (28.06.2011 um 14:46 Uhr)