PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 1. Premier League/1, Season 15

dbdtBot
06.06.2012, 10:43
Hello!

Welcome to your league forum.

Here you can discuss all the happenings of your league.

Greetings,
your Admins

olek
06.06.2012, 18:23
Welcome to a new Season....

I wish u all the best ...Have Fun...

In 2 or 3 Games i will have enough young players (16 years) in my Team...

So i will have no chance this season to stay in the League ....:-?

lisa3001
10.06.2012, 05:00
Welcome to a new Season....

I wish u all the best ...Have Fun...

In 2 or 3 Games i will have enough young players (16 years) in my Team...

So i will have no chance this season to stay in the League ....:-?

Good luck for your new start
Cheers Lisa

Lii
11.06.2012, 16:48
Well What a nice start in the new season and a new league.

A nice season and a thrilling championship.

/Lii

olek
11.06.2012, 17:50
Good luck for your new start
Cheers Lisa

Thx Lisa.....

grizzly
12.06.2012, 07:11
The level this season is really high.
I do not think, that my grandpa´s can keep the class. But i wil try...

Lii
12.06.2012, 13:01
I hope my Player increase fast enought, i spend my whole money and now i need to wait for upps, otherwise... :-(

BackFlip
12.06.2012, 22:45
Hi everyone, i'm kinda late but good Luck to all of you.

Congratz to Lisa, scoring 3 goals in 1 match eventhough I had most of my main team on the field is impressive ;)

cgoerg
13.06.2012, 16:03
Hi everybody,

also from me: Good luck to all of you, and I am looking forward to an exciting season! :-D

The four new teams are much better than the four that were relegated, so staying in the league will really be a challenge this season...

Olek has rearranged his team completely, so his youngsters will most likely go down. Apart from this, it will be possibly be very close. If I am unlucky, I could as well be 9. at the end of the season... :-(

My aim for the season, like it was for the last: Reach 6. place and stay in the Premiere League for another season! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

Lii
15.06.2012, 17:42
Any Questions?

http://www.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/?q=team/spielerdatenblatt&ID=1513708&code=36196151a06c23e901a6e98abc58d6f0

What u think, how much money i will get?

olek
15.06.2012, 18:55
first of all great goalkeeper....:-D

i would say between 1,2 and 1,6 mill...
XP is great but the condition "could" be a problem..but im not an expert in case of goalkeepers...

Shad
15.06.2012, 19:25

That is not enough. Normally he brings 2.8 -3.0 millions, because of the good experience at his age.

Indeed, one of the best young keepers ;-)

olek
15.06.2012, 20:04
WOW :shock:

Shad
15.06.2012, 20:11
You can take a look in the "Hall of fame/Teuerster Torwart". There are all of these Goalies. ;-)

grizzly
18.06.2012, 07:56
Any Questions?

http://www.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/?q=team/spielerdatenblatt&ID=1513708&code=36196151a06c23e901a6e98abc58d6f0

What u think, how much money i will get?

Wow. What a goalkeeper. :shock:

grizzly
18.06.2012, 07:59
Hi everybody,

also from me: Good luck to all of you, and I am looking forward to an exciting season! :-D

The four new teams are much better than the four that were relegated, so staying in the league will really be a challenge this season...

Olek has rearranged his team completely, so his youngsters will most likely go down. Apart from this, it will be possibly be very close. If I am unlucky, I could as well be 9. at the end of the season... :-(

My aim for the season, like it was for the last: Reach 6. place and stay in the Premiere League for another season! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

Good luck to you.

It is most likely that i make a radical change this season. Depends an the next 2 or 3 games. So I will probably not have the chance to stay in the league.

BackFlip
18.06.2012, 16:32
Wow, if another opponent decides to make some radical changes it should be quite easy to stay in the league, even if make some minor changes due to changing my training focus. :-D

grizzly
19.06.2012, 10:55
Wow, if another opponent decides to make some radical changes it should be quite easy to stay in the league, even if make some minor changes due to changing my training focus. :-D

My team is too old and too weak. Last season I reached the 4. place. This was the maximum to reach with this team. ;-)

The decision is not yet made, but the trend is towards.

Lii
20.06.2012, 08:26
Well I think you arent the only one who bought just Old but good Players to increase fast...

I hope my other Goalkeepers increase fast, than ill sell them all and will get a Level 5 Trainer + Team, which will be very! strong - i hope so at least.

Whatever, if i stay this season in league 1 or fall back into 2. league, all in all ill come back as soon as possible...

i like the way how active u all are using this forum...

even better as the lower leagues :-D

Lii
20.06.2012, 08:28
first of all great goalkeeper....:-D

XP is great but the condition "could" be a problem..but im not an expert in case of goalkeepers...

http://www.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/?q=transfer/bieten&id=393101

Allready 1,5 million and 2 days left :-D

Money money money :evil:

I would say, its time for a New Rekord :-)

olek
20.06.2012, 16:20

I wish u all the best for a new Record :-o:th_dblthumb2:

BackFlip
20.06.2012, 23:19

Nice Goalkeeper. If you'll have other decent keepers for sale soon, you should be able to present a tough challenge for us over the next seasons ;)

Lii
21.06.2012, 14:01
5 more with a current value of ~one million per head

and a younger one (18 y o, 21 skills)

lisa3001
21.06.2012, 15:27
seems to be a tough job today :-?

olek
21.06.2012, 17:05
Since yesterday i have a new coach (Level 5) and enough 16 years old players in my squad.....

Now im ready for my new start....:-D

cgoerg
21.06.2012, 19:11
Since yesterday i have a new coach (Level 5) and enough 16 years old players in my squad.....

Now im ready for my new start....:-D

Level 5 - I don't believe it!!! :shock:

You will go down this season, no doubt. Possibly you manage to stay in League 2 next season, and when you come back you will have a very, VERY strong team!!! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

cgoerg
21.06.2012, 19:13
5 more with a current value of ~one million per head

and a younger one (18 y o, 21 skills)

:shock:

I know that there are some teams who concentrate on training goalkeepers and making lots of money when finally selling them.

How you managed to get into the Premier League while doing this, however, is a complete mystery to me!!! ;-)

Congratulations anyway, you will be the next with a very, VERY strong team soon... :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

olek
21.06.2012, 19:44
Level 5 - I don't believe it!!! :shock:

You will go down this season, no doubt. Possibly you manage to stay in League 2 next season, and when you come back you will have a very, VERY strong team!!! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

hi christoph my friend....

first of all the level 5 coach just stays for 3 seasons....and he is not really better than my old level 4 coach....but i just bought him for the training results and to develop my players as fast as possible....

and i hope to come back with a young and strong team ....we will see....

Lii
21.06.2012, 22:01

I know that there are some teams who concentrate on training goalkeepers and making lots of money when finally selling them.

How you managed to get into the Premier League while doing this, however, is a complete mystery to me!!! ;-)

Congratulations anyway, you will be the next with a very, VERY strong team soon... :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

Well that was very Easy.

First ive bought a few young goalkeepers and in the following weeks the money ive got was "wasted" in old player with a high tactical education.

olek
25.06.2012, 16:42
WOW ! ! ! Christoph...great Result against Honolulu :shock:

Congratz Lisa u r our new Leader.... :lol:

On 5th of July Newcastle Falcons against Plan Be....NICE !!!

BackFlip
25.06.2012, 23:40
Well Lisas chances of winning the league this season are pretty decent. Her only weakness is her low tactic value.

cgoerg
28.06.2012, 19:47
WOW ! ! ! Christoph...great Result against Honolulu :shock:

Congratz Lisa u r our new Leader.... :lol:

Yes, this came quite unexpected...

Hope Lisa will be ready for a round of beer for my boys for helping her to P1! :-D

As for today: Always the same with Villa Boys: Sometimes Gregor plays his youngsters and gets beaten out of the stadium, sometimes he plays his A-Team and can win against anybody... Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you get! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

Don Amor
29.06.2012, 11:22
... Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you get! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

gregor is a clever player...;-)

lisa3001
30.06.2012, 13:30
Yes, this came quite unexpected...

Hope Lisa will be ready for a round of beer for my boys for helping her to P1! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

Enjoy your beer, your boys really deserve it ;-)
Cheers Lisa

olek
02.07.2012, 08:58
gregor is a clever player...;-)

i agree....;-)

Cracow City UPDATE:

Level 5 Coach.....enough 16 years old Youngstars in my Squad and a
20/20 Goalkeeper (19 years old) .... ;-)

Next Step: Training Camp.....

It really hurts to loose two times a week :-(
But the training results are more than sexy :lol:

Between 120 and 135 Improvements and between 10 and 14 UPS p. training
Squad Size and average Age is ~ 18 (2nd Goalkeeper is old)

@Backflip: Nice Job ....2nd Draw with Team ENGLAND ! ! !

grizzly
03.07.2012, 07:26
This season is so crazy. 2 points from the 3rd to the 7th. :shock:

cgoerg
03.07.2012, 09:19
This season is so crazy. 2 points from the 3rd to the 7th. :shock:

Yes, and guess who is 7th at the moment... :-(

5:0 chances against the Vipers, and exactly zero goals... :evil:

cgoerg
03.07.2012, 09:36
Cracow City UPDATE:

Level 5 Coach.....enough 16 years old Youngstars in my Squad and a
20/20 Goalkeeper!

Looks like you're the better manager by far: The coach and the keeper must have cost you millions... ;-)

My old problem: After some time I get so attached to my players, I just can not sell them all off in order to raise some money for a coach...

Cheers,
Christoph

olek
03.07.2012, 10:50

Looks like you're the better manager by far: The coach and the keeper must have cost you millions... ;-)

My old problem: After some time I get so attached to my players, I just can not sell them all off in order to raise some money for a coach...

Cheers,
Christoph

im not the better manager...thats just part of my concept i created here for me
buying and selling players to get as fast as possible a better coach....

i can understand u ....after a while i also like my players..but thats part of the game and the way i choosed here

costs ?? i would say about 5 millions + 500 to 700k for the 16 years guys ...but now with the level 5 coach im ready to build up a realtionship to some of my players ...because we do not waste improvements and skill ups any longer ;-)

edit: hoffe der letzte satz is halbwegs korrekt auf englisch bzw. hoffentlich versteht man was ich damit sagen will.....;-) sorry :lol:

olek
03.07.2012, 10:57

The VIPERS also have a GREAT Goalkeeper....u really need a good Striker to CRACK the Vipers Defense and the Goalie....8-)

grizzly
03.07.2012, 14:59

That means nothing. Everything is so close. I could easily be on a relegation place next round.

BackFlip
03.07.2012, 17:42
The VIPERS also have a GREAT Goalkeeper....u really need a good Striker to CRACK the Vipers Defense and the Goalie....8-)

And a new Forward is coming soon. I got around 1 mil to spend, though it might have to wait 3 weeks since i'll be on vacation starting this friday, and i won't be online much for the enxt 3 weeks.

Jokeraw
05.07.2012, 11:58
Hi,

sorry dass ich störe und nerve, aber ich muss halt bißl Werbung für einen Friendlycup machen.

4 vs 4.

Zu 4. im Team gegen ein anderes. Nur zusammen kann man gewinnen. (mit möglichst fairer Einteilung)

Klingt interessant?
Dann schau dich im Thread vorbei für nähere Informationen.
KLICK (http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=58981)

grizzly
12.07.2012, 13:59
Today i have to say goodbye to my long-term-goalkeeper. :oops:

The first step of my squad rebuilding.

grizzly
23.07.2012, 13:28
What has happened to our forum? Everybody on holiday? :-D

lisa3001
23.07.2012, 16:40
This was much more than I expected - great job Gregor ;-)

olek
23.07.2012, 18:14
The CUP is getting serious and the Villa Boys are back - right in time ! ! ! :lol:

I think Gregor wants the CUP Title ....:-D

Don Amor
23.07.2012, 21:52
Congrats @ lisa

The Champions-Race are over to day....:-)

Good Time for honolulu change the roosters!

grizzly
24.07.2012, 06:52
Wow. Crazy tactics for the villa boys in the first half. :shock:

cgoerg
26.07.2012, 08:08
Hi guys and girl,

congratulations to Lisa for her first and well-deserved Championship!!! :-D

For me, this season things do not work out like I hoped.

So I will take a page out of Olek's book and start restructuring my team.

Therefore, next season it will be "The Championship" (Second Division in England), but I hope to see you all again sooner or later! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

olek
26.07.2012, 19:49

I think a good moment for creating a new team ;-).....with the new feature in season 16 (coach/tactic influence).....

so guys and girls what do u think ???

lisa3001
26.07.2012, 19:53
Hi guys and girl,

congratulations to Lisa for her first and well-deserved Championship!!! :-D

For me, this season things do not work out like I hoped.

Therefore, next season it will be "The Championship" (Second Division in England), but I hope to see you all again sooner or later! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

Thank you, it was a pleasure :-D
I'm really happy as I didn't expect even to have the chance to win the league, but today it seems that I could achieve my goal :-D
Wish you all the best
Cheers Lisa

olek
26.07.2012, 19:59
congratz from my side too Lisa....

Great Performance ! ! ! Nice Interview....

lisa3001
26.07.2012, 19:59
I think a good moment for creating a new team ;-).....with the new feature in season 16 (coach/tactic influence).....

so guys and girls what do u think ???

Indeed, a good time for a change ;-)
Most of my players are not that old - The team will remain nearly the same in the next seasons ;-) - only a new trainer will be hired after this season ;-)

olek
26.07.2012, 20:06
Indeed, a good time for a change ;-)
Most of my players are not that old - The team will remain nearly the same in the next seasons ;-) - only a new trainer will be hired after this season ;-)

ohh...:-? i hope u will get a coach for a normal price....but i think the prices will/could explode with the new feature....

lisa3001
26.07.2012, 20:14
ohh...:-? i hope u will get a coach for a normal price....but i think the prices will/could explode with the new feature....

My budget is very limited and therefore I will not be able to hire the best trainer...

olek
26.07.2012, 20:23
My budget is very limited and therefore I will not be able to hire the best trainer...

i always have the same problem.....;-) i dont know why but we all (england users) have not the best fanbase and sponsors....

BackFlip
26.07.2012, 23:22
Congratz lisa. Seems like the league was decided earlier than one could've expected. And most likely you'll kick me out of the cup tomorrow, congratz in advance ;)

Cgoerg, will you restructure right now or once the season is over, since your chances at staying in the league aren't that bad?

cgoerg
27.07.2012, 11:11
Cgoerg, will you restructure right now or once the season is over, since your chances at staying in the league aren't that bad?

I have already started yesterday. :-D

I thought that Plan Be would kick me out of my own stadium in any case, so I played my Team B without substitutions - and won 6:0... Maybe I should have done so earlier! ;-)

But joke aside: I have no chance of remaining within the league because you can probably win all of your last four games: Plan B and Villa Boys have obviously also backed off and started preparing for next season, and against me (on your home grounds) and the Clowns you will be able to win fair and square...

Cheers,
Christoph

honolulu
27.07.2012, 13:28
Thank you, it was a pleasure :-D
I'm really happy as I didn't expect even to have the chance to win the league, but today it seems that I could achieve my goal :-D
Wish you all the best
Cheers Lisa

congratulation also from my side. you´re the best team by far this season.
and maybe also for the next seasons. it will be exciting to see if gregor can strike back- i can´t.
my omas and opas have to retire; at least the more of them.
and my youngsters are not up to it.

olek
28.07.2012, 18:24
congratulation also from my side. you´re the best team by far this season.
and maybe also for the next seasons. it will be exciting to see if gregor can strike back- i can´t.
my omas and opas have to retire; at least the more of them.
and my youngsters are not up to it.

but i´m pretty sure u will be back sooner or later....;-)

Coppelius
02.08.2012, 12:07
Hello Premier League!

I just wanted to know if anyone in this league doesn't speak german? It's the only english league with any talks and in my opinion all the "english user" coud do better in german. ;-)

cgoerg
02.08.2012, 15:52
Hello Premier League!

I just wanted to know if anyone in this league doesn't speak german? It's the only english league with any talks and in my opinion all the "english user" coud do better in german. ;-)

I bet they could! ;-)

But right at the introduction of Teamchef to England it was agreed that we would keep our forum in English. Sooner or later some "real" English players should join the game, and we do not want to welcome them with a forum in German language... :-?

Apart from this, we can use the training to brush up our own English - practice makes perfect, as they say here in England! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

grizzly
10.08.2012, 07:37
So another tough season is over. Congratulations to Lisa. Nice job. ;-)

Now after 4 seasons in the same league I have to say goodbye to the academicals. It was a intense competition throughout this seasons.
But I´m sure we`ll meet each other very soon. ;-)

olek
10.08.2012, 10:47
Time to say GOODBYE....i couldn`t really enjoy the season but nice activity here in the forum....

cgoerg
10.08.2012, 11:36
Bye Grizzly, see you soon - hope the rearrangement of your team goes well! :-D

Regarding Olek: Chance is 50:50 that we meet again next season! ;-)

I can imagine that you did not have much fun this season, but as soon as your youngsters have a few more seasons under their belt, your team will belong to the best in England, together with the cream of our league - and, by the way: Have you seen how the Polarbears have been doing lately? :shock:

All the best to everyone of you, I will definitely miss this forum!!!

Cheers,
Christoph

grizzly
10.08.2012, 14:34
Bye Grizzly, see you soon - hope the rearrangement of your team goes well! :-D

My rearrangement started and ended with buying a new goalkeeper :lol: