PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Teamchefcup - England / S12

dbdtBot
09.11.2011, 14:40
Willkommen beim Cup 'Teamchefcup - England / S12'.

olek
16.12.2011, 16:41
ok here we go ....Cup Time .....;-)

BackFlip
27.12.2011, 15:56
Well i guess the interesting Part starts now, though I'll only be watching this year. Even if i pass this round, in the next round the Villa Boys will be awaiting me :cry:

olek
27.12.2011, 17:52
Victory ! ! !

Round 1 completed......lets see who is my opponent in the 2nd Round .....

olek
03.01.2012, 18:35
Thanks for this thrilling Cup Game Meph.....! ! !

Next Round against Red Wolf Leibniz....

cgoerg
03.01.2012, 22:24
Thanks for this thrilling Cup Game Meph.....! ! !

Next Round against Red Wolf Leibniz....

Splendid work, mate - go on like this and you will join at least the semi-finals! :-D

I am happy to be amongst the Top 8 again, but I am afraid my next opponent will be too much for my boys... ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

olek
04.01.2012, 16:30
Splendid work, mate - go on like this and you will join at least the semi-finals! :-D

I am happy to be amongst the Top 8 again, but I am afraid my next opponent will be too much for my boys... ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

thanks christoph.....

my boys did a great job against the 11 Traktors....very close game....and with the lucky result in the end for me....

the semi finals are possible....but first i have to win against the red wolfs from leibniz....

i will follow your match against the Riot Brothers......strong opponent....but however the next round will end to be under the last 8 in the cup is already a success....;-)