PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 2. Premier League/2, Season 12

dbdtBot
09.11.2011, 11:02
Hello!

Welcome to your league forum.

Here you can discuss all the happenings of your league.

Greetings,
your Admins

mephisto_6
09.11.2011, 11:28
Hello Everybody!!!

Wish u a nice seaon and have fun

greez tom

mensaschmoelz
09.11.2011, 13:51
hi!
good luck to all; have fun!

such a fart.
the best players of my team retired now or will retire at the end of the season..:shock:
maybe when i get a new trainer i will change to young players, letīs see what tomorrow brings.. ;-)

olek
09.11.2011, 17:18
hey guys.....

good luck for the new season....;-)

BackFlip
10.11.2011, 17:05
Hi everyone!

Good luck to you all, i think we'll all need it ;)

olek
11.11.2011, 09:38
1st match against Rotern Stern Zlan.....

RSZ knocked me out in the CUP....:-(

Nice Start.....:lol:

lisa3001
14.11.2011, 17:29
and the favourite is: SV Traktor11 ;-)

olek
14.11.2011, 20:39
and the favourite is: SV Traktor11 ;-)

yeah i think u r right......:-D

mensaschmoelz
15.11.2011, 14:28
very impressive indeed..... :shock:

olek
16.11.2011, 10:37
OK SV Traktor is our Fav.
but very exciting and close between Roter Stern Zlan, Kingland and Mensa Schmoelz.....!!!

mensaschmoelz
16.11.2011, 14:05
OK SV Traktor is our Fav.
but very exciting and close between Roter Stern Zlan, Kingland and Mensa Schmoelz.....!!!

advantage roter stern zlan. ;-)

olek
16.11.2011, 16:14

I agree .....:-D

UncleSam
17.11.2011, 21:16
Congrats to your new trainer mensa!! :shock::shock:
I have to admit that i'm really jealous :D

olek
18.11.2011, 09:31

with a new coach

advantage MENSA......:-D:-D:-D

maybe u r the fav. for the league.....now ;-)....i will observe your next ranking results....and of course your match report ......

@uncle: welcome to our community .....nice to read u :lol:

r u still searching a coach ????:cry:

mensaschmoelz
18.11.2011, 09:41
THX :-D

now i can stop the f**** training with goalkeepers....

it could make sense to follow uncle sam and add some teenager- nephews to the team. 8-)

letīs see.

UncleSam
18.11.2011, 09:54
@uncle: welcome to our community .....nice to read u :lol:

r u still searching a coach ????:cry:

nah, found one... a cheap level 3 one with really poor tactic values, but since im not going for promotion this season he should be sufficient for a while

@all: what training camps are you intending to afford this year? and how long? :D
i am saving for a 240k one i guess...

olek
18.11.2011, 10:00
THX :-D

now i can stop the f**** training with goalkeepers....

it could make sense to follow uncle sam and add some teenager- nephews to the team. 8-)

letīs see.

i bought my coach last season......and the training results with the rookies / teenies are a dream (sometimes ;-))...i only have 4 grandfathers left in my team ;-)

this season i will have no chance for promotion but ....its ok....
uncle and backflip turned their whole team into teenies.....respect for this step....i personally like this way;-)

but i also respect the way with the grannys.....
to become the 1st champion in the premier league is also a nice goal.....;-)

olek
18.11.2011, 10:02
nah, found one... a cheap level 3 one with really poor tactic values, but since im not going for promotion this season he should be sufficient for a while

@all: what training camps are you intending to afford this year? and how long? :D

training camp....yeah i agree to the 240k .....i think this is 3 days middle...:-D

mensaschmoelz
18.11.2011, 10:09
iīve got only 7 teenies in my team by now, so i think i will go for 2 days middle trainig camp.

my goal definetely is to be in top form next season. then i will go for more teenies. :-D

BackFlip
18.11.2011, 11:09
I'll go for 3 days Middle aswell.

If not for the sexy trainingresults it would be depressing to watch the league games. :lol: I got more goals in 2 matches than in the last 2 seasons -.-

Shad
18.11.2011, 13:42
@mensa

Have you problems with discipline in your team ?
Three red cards in one game ... :oops:

I've already made ​​my break last season and also play with only four old players.

mensaschmoelz
18.11.2011, 14:25
yeah! :-D never seen that before.

i immediately changed the trainer. 8-)

i hope 3 red cards in a single game never happen again.. :oops:

mephisto_6
18.11.2011, 14:50
yeah! :-D never seen that before.

i immediately changed the trainer. 8-)

i hope 3 red cards in a single game never happen again.. :oops:

congrats too to your new trainer;-)
3 red cards i think you have found the brutal button or the unfair gamemode.
:shock:

lisa3001
18.11.2011, 18:42

no camp as i'm still training the goalkeepers. i hope to earn enough money to buy a new 4-trainer next season

olek
18.11.2011, 19:39
no camp as i'm still training the goalkeepers. i hope to earn enough money to buy a new 4-trainer next season

lisa i hope you will reach the premier league....because i don`t want to play against u and a level 4 coach....:-D

mensaschmoelz
21.11.2011, 07:31
congrats too to your new trainer;-)
3 red cards i think you have found the brutal button or the unfair gamemode.
:shock:

2 quarters playing "hart" was enough for this "selbstdarsteller" to send 3 of my players off. :oops:

aries55
24.11.2011, 17:19
NEUE IDEE - NEUER CUP

http://666kb.com/i/byt8g7rqefozrozcn.gif (http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=54739)

2 PARTNER + 2 GEGNER = 1 ERGEBNIS
jede Runde ein anderer Partner ... insgesamt 9
am Ende 1 Sieger

Du hast jetzt die Chance diesen neuen Cup auszuprobieren und bekannt zu machen.
Klicke auf den Banner und melde dich schnell an.

LG

aries55

olek
29.11.2011, 15:12
@mensa: last friday u reached an impressive tactic value....wow :shock:

so ur coach did a great job so far.....;-)

lets see what is possible for u on the 08. of dec. against mephisto and his Traktor team !!!:lol:

mensaschmoelz
30.11.2011, 07:43
yeah.

played with my best possible team- and i do hope this team has a chance to be top this and also next season... :-?

olek
01.12.2011, 09:44
yeah.

played with my best possible team- and i do hope this team has a chance to be top this and also next season... :-?

yeah ur team is very strong...this season is no problem (maybe also for the title)

but donīt lean back ...next season there is...just 1 league and the last 8 teams....

lisa3001
05.12.2011, 17:18
yeah.

I had no chance today :-?

mensaschmoelz
08.12.2011, 10:27
i hope to take over the lead in the title race in the next two rounds.
at home i am looking forward to an impressive win today. 8-)

if not, the championship is going to mephisto and i have to rethink my strategy, because next season it can only get worse. :oops:

olek
08.12.2011, 18:56
i hope to take over the lead in the title race in the next two rounds.
at home i am looking forward to an impressive win today. 8-)

if not, the championship is going to mephisto and i have to rethink my strategy, because next season it can only get worse. :oops:

@Mensa:

I would say MISSION COMPLETED :-D

BackFlip
14.12.2011, 15:29
Well congratz to mensa. Looks like you'll win this season. What is everyone else up to?

I'm waiting for my next home game to be able to finance my training camp, after which i might sell some players.

olek
14.12.2011, 18:55
Well congratz to mensa. Looks like you'll win this season. What is everyone else up to?

I'm waiting for my next home game to be able to finance my training camp, after which i might sell some players.

selling players....

and trying to forget this season ;-)

olek
29.12.2011, 11:58
Yeah it seems that Mensa is unbeatable right now.....and the season will end without a big Surprise.....

and in the 2nd premier league/1 the Villa Boys will make the race ....i guess

i hope that Mensa and the Villa Boys will meet in the Cup at Round 4...let `s see....

olek
29.12.2011, 16:58
I īm very surprised about my win against meph.....

i didn`t expect to win.....

mensaschmoelz
29.12.2011, 17:12
I īm very surprised about my win against meph.....

i didn`t expect to win.....

it seems that you did something right- or meph wrong... about eight times... ;-)

still it is good news that you CAN win against teams who seam much too strong to beat... :shock:

olek
29.12.2011, 17:15
it seems that you did something right- or meph wrong... about eight times... ;-)

still it is good news that you CAN win against teams who seam much too strong to beat... :shock:

yeah u r right......;-)

The Villa Boys also lost today in League 1....against.....Plan Be .....so another strong opponent for u in the cup ....

thrilling....

mensaschmoelz
11.01.2012, 13:25
yeah u r right......;-)

The Villa Boys also lost today in League 1....against.....Plan Be .....so another strong opponent for u in the cup ....

thrilling....

my loss to the villa boys hurts.... because it means i can not win the title next season. no potentials for improvements. i hoped for the money you get winning the cup.

but congratulation to gregor- what a team he has built.... :shock:

olek
11.01.2012, 17:56
my loss to the villa boys hurts.... because it means i can not win the title next season. no potentials for improvements. i hoped for the money you get winning the cup.

but congratulation to gregor- what a team he has built.... :shock:

yeah i agree to u mensa.....gregor did a great job....:hail::hail:

i had no chance in the cup against the boys.....and since a few games i have a level 4 coach

mensaschmoelz
12.01.2012, 09:16
level 4 coach?? :shock::shock::shock:

how did youdo that?

and still gregor won, wow.

olek
13.01.2012, 08:52
level 4 coach?? :shock::shock::shock:

how did youdo that?

and still gregor won, wow.

Check out my transfer archive....i sold all my young defenders and created a new team.....(bought some old guys for the tactics and some guys with 16 years but they are really weak.....;-)

against gregor i played with my best squad........:-(