PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kleiner Teamchefcup - England / S10

dbdtBot
24.06.2011, 11:53
Welcome to the cup 'Small Teamchefcup - England / S10'.

Markus123
19.07.2011, 17:41
Hy Guys!

Welcome to the small TeamchefCup England in Saison 10.

Lets see, whos the best Cup-Team in this first Season and who has the best Team for the moment - it hopefully will be a thrilling cup.

I wish you all the best for the games!

And excuse my very bad english (a insider told me its not even a right kitchen english), but i didn't needed it for a long time now (a never to speek about football or other online games)

cgoerg
19.07.2011, 17:55
Hi Guys (and possibly Girls)! ;-)

I am also looking forward to our first cup! :-D

My tip for the winner would be Villa Boys, because they are amongst the best both skill-wise AND tactics-wise (no idea how he does it). :shock:

But as we say in Austria: A Cup has laws of its own, and it is not always the best team who wins it... ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

@markus: You are doing great - the most important thing (on second thoughts: the ONLY important thing) with a foreign language is that people can understand your meaning, and this is perfectly OK! :-)

Markus123
19.07.2011, 18:28
Thank you - hope so, 6 months with a guy from england (even if he is in the austrian army) can teach some good things, but at the end it was only a kitchen english i whould say ;)

olek
20.07.2011, 09:44
[QUOTE=cgoerg;845042]Hi Guys (and possibly Girls)! ;-)

I am also looking forward to our first cup! :-D

My tip for the winner would be Villa Boys, because they are amongst the best both skill-wise AND tactics-wise (no idea how he does it). :shock:

But as we say in Austria: A Cup has laws of its own, and it is not always the best team who wins it... ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

@markus: You are doing great - the most important thing (on second thoughts: the ONLY important thing) with a foreign language is that people can understand your meaning, and this is perfectly OK! :-)[/QUOTE

Yeah christoph ....i agree with you VILLA BOYS are also my fav. for the cup....

but you never know......everything is possible......very thrilling.....and very important for the new english league and their teams i think.....

i wish you all the best.....;-)

Markus123
20.07.2011, 17:28
I think this time the cup might go to one of the outsiders, because even in teamchef you never know what is going on exactly, so one of the small teams might attack the crown of the cup even when the team is not the favourite for the league.

We know, every time a cup is played, there are "wonders", but teamchef is not the real life and the factor of winning against a big team, that real players have, will be gone, so my guess to one of the top-teams - but the real top team will be set at the end of the cup and the end of the season, there are not so many games played and nobody knows what will happen in the next few games.

A short overview over the new leagues and the cup will be in the teamchefwoche next week, but only in german. If there is somebody who knows how to translate it correct, it would be great if we have the article in both languages - if i will not find anybody, i will try to tipe a short, not so good article in english for myself ;)

I wish all teams the best, both for the cup and the leagues and i hope there will be a time when all nations have a chance to play in a Cup of the Cup Winners and even a english team can get this title ;)

Markus123
25.07.2011, 18:25
Teamchefwoche #36 is online - with an article over the english leagues of mine - see here:

Footballs coming home - England - new country, new luck (http://teamchefwoche.bplaced.net/index.php?ac=coming_home63)

Best regards,

Markus123
Founder of the "Teamchefwoche"

olek
25.07.2011, 20:40
tomorrow the cup starts.....

here we go.......

cgoerg
26.07.2011, 15:47
Teamchefwoche #36 is online - with an article over the english leagues of mine - see here:

Footballs coming home - England - new country, new luck (http://teamchefwoche.bplaced.net/index.php?ac=coming_home63)

Best regards,

Markus123
Founder of the "Teamchefwoche"

Splendid article - congratulations! :-D

I think it is very important to have things like discussions in the forum in English or articles in the Teamchefwoche in English. There might not be many English teamchefs around yet, but if somebody registers and takes a look around, he will feel much more welcome this way! :-P

People in Austria may look down on us and say: Hey, these guys are too weak to get to the top in Austria, so they went to look for an easier way. I say: If it was not for us, the English project would have no chance, because new teamchefs will only stay in the game if there already is some action! :-D

It's a bit like dancing in the disco: As long as the dancefloor is empty, it's very hard for the DJ to get people to dance. As soon as the first couples are dancing, they will become a crowd easily! ;-)

All the best for the cup, boys and girls!

Cheers,
Christoph

cgoerg
26.07.2011, 15:50
Yeah christoph ....i agree with you VILLA BOYS are also my fav. for the cup....

but you never know......everything is possible......very thrilling.....and very important for the new english league and their teams i think.....

i wish you all the best.....;-)

And to you, my friend! :-D

I agree with Markus: A lot of teams can win this cup - I think everybody on the first four or five places in their league have a fair chance: Everybody here started only nine matches ago, so there can not be THAT much of a difference yet! ;-)

cgoerg
26.07.2011, 17:07
OK, shortest cup EVER: My teenies missed ten (!) chances (who the hell did they have between the posts: Oliver Kahn or something?) and then lost out in the penalties... :frusty:

Sorry folks, from now on I am only a spectator! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

BackFlip
26.07.2011, 20:07
I think this time the cup might go to one of the outsiders, because even in teamchef you never know what is going on exactly, so one of the small teams might attack the crown of the cup even when the team is not the favourite for the league.

We know, every time a cup is played, there are "wonders", but teamchef is not the real life and the factor of winning against a big team, that real players have, will be gone, so my guess to one of the top-teams - but the real top team will be set at the end of the cup and the end of the season, there are not so many games played and nobody knows what will happen in the next few games.

A short overview over the new leagues and the cup will be in the teamchefwoche next week, but only in german. If there is somebody who knows how to translate it correct, it would be great if we have the article in both languages - if i will not find anybody, i will try to tipe a short, not so good article in english for myself ;)

I wish all teams the best, both for the cup and the leagues and i hope there will be a time when all nations have a chance to play in a Cup of the Cup Winners and even a english team can get this title ;)

Feel free to PM me articles you need translated. My english may not be perfect but it should be sufficient.

Regarding the Cup. I definitely want a rematch against the Villa Boys there. I'm not quite over my loss yet :-P

But they are definitely going to be a tough nut to crack.

cgoerg
26.07.2011, 20:59
Regarding the Cup. I definitely want a rematch against the Villa Boys there. I'm not quite over my loss yet :-P

But they are definitely going to be a tough nut to crack.

You had to play Villa Boys in the first round of the cup??? :shock:

Now THAT'S what I call bad luck, this could also have been the final... :-?

Well, at least you went down with blazing guns, and not like me against a PC-Team... :oops:

Cheers,
Christoph

BackFlip
27.07.2011, 12:00
You had to play Villa Boys in the first round of the cup??? :shock:

Now THAT'S what I call bad luck, this could also have been the final... :-?

Well, at least you went down with blazing guns, and not like me against a PC-Team... :oops:

Cheers,
Christoph

Nah i ment my match against them in my League. They did cost me the Half-Way Championship. I had 4 shots on the goal, they had 1 and I lost 0:1 -.-

cgoerg
27.07.2011, 18:29
Nah i ment my match against them in my League. They did cost me the Half-Way Championship. I had 4 shots on the goal, they had 1 and I lost 0:1 -.-

Good for you, then you have another chance at the end of the season! :-D

Anyway: If I get promoted, I do hope that I have neither you nor Villa Boys in my future league! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

olek
28.07.2011, 09:37
Good for you, then you have another chance at the end of the season! :-D

Anyway: If I get promoted, I do hope that I have neither you nor Villa Boys in my future league! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Ok but what should i say....i have both in my league......:-D:-D:lol::lol::lol:

the vipers and the villa `s are both nice guys but i hope i will never see them again in one league.....:lol::lol::lol:

olek
02.08.2011, 17:06
2nd match ......2nd win.....

and the last opponent is a pc team.....:-D

Markus123
03.08.2011, 15:51
The same in Group 26, first game was a 4:0 against a pc, this round a 4:1 against Tottenham Hotspurs and the last round goes against a pc again, so the winner of my group should be: ME!

Now i'm hoping not to get one of the best teams in the next round, my team needs a few wins in the cup to gain the experience (and find together as a team with all the new players ;))

BackFlip
10.08.2011, 07:05
Looks like the interesting phase of the cup is starting. With mandor the first pretty strong team has been kicked out. I wonder who is next :P

Markus123
15.08.2011, 15:33
It looks like a little wonder can come with the "small" teams, nobody knows how to win the cup in england - and every team which takes time to work on the tactics might become a chance for Place 1

lisa3001
15.08.2011, 15:49
Looks like the interesting phase of the cup is starting. With mandor the first pretty strong team has been kicked out. I wonder who is next :P

hope it will be you ;-)

cheers lisa

lisa3001
16.08.2011, 16:42
Congratulations backflip;-)

BackFlip
16.08.2011, 16:43
Congratulations backflip;-)

thanks, was a great game!

olek
16.08.2011, 16:51
Dynamo Opossum is next......strong opponent ....

grats to u backflip.....

Markus123
16.08.2011, 21:41
Dynamo Opossum is next......strong opponent ....

grats to u backflip.....
Grats to olek - nice game!

I wish you good luck for the rest of the cup - my team will get a nice briefing at the next training i would say ;)

olek
17.08.2011, 18:36
Grats to olek - nice game!

I wish you good luck for the rest of the cup - my team will get a nice briefing at the next training i would say ;)

thanx markus ..i think i will need this luck to stay as long as possible in the cup :-D

yesterday it was hard work.....the first 40 minutes i had a real problem with your devils.....

olek
19.08.2011, 16:40
i`m OUT

grats to dynamo...nice game ! ! !

Shad
25.08.2011, 23:43
Tomorrow is the cupfinal. :-D

The first game of mine where I venture no predictions.
The game will be very, very closely, and hopefully exciting.

Congratulations to Mini's Team and Plan Be. You played a great cup, I've been following your games very interested, very specifically your triumphs about Viciuos Vipers and the Villa Boys.

Shad
26.08.2011, 17:09
Congratulations to UncleSam.

That was no match for bad nerves. ;-)

UncleSam
27.08.2011, 10:21
hi, first i have apologise for my weak participation in this forum... i was quite busy lately and hence didn't manage to take part in this conversation

it was a really interesting and close cup and apparently i was quite lucky to win the final against Shadow Whisperer, who deserved this triumph at least equally well as me ;) so congrats to you Shad!

nevertheless this first cup trophy makes me proud and i am looking forward to a thrilling next cup season and interesting leagues along the now starting race for the first 'Bundesliga' champion!

best regards,
UncleSam