PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 2. Upper League/5, Season 10

dbdtBot
22.06.2011, 21:30
Hello!

Welcome to your league forum.

Here you can discuss all the happenings of your league.

Greetings,
your Admins

DenZu
22.06.2011, 21:56
Hey guys!

I hope that it is going to be an interesting Season. Let's see who is the best! :-D I hope I'll come to the next League...and so on and so on. :lol:

Who of you is English and who is German, Austrian or even Swiss?

best regards
DenZu

konsi2000
22.06.2011, 22:29
hello guys,

I am coming from Austria but I think it will be a funny season and i hope we will have a lot of fun :D

the best will win

konsi2000

cgoerg
23.06.2011, 15:33
Hi everybody,

same here - another guest team from Austria, hunting for glory abroad, desperate for reaching the Premier League! ;-)

Initial squad was a rather bad surprise, hope to spice it up with some transfers by the first match next week! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

DenZu
23.06.2011, 20:26
Maybe we could give some tips, who is going to win. What do you think?

cgoerg
23.06.2011, 21:01
Maybe we could give some tips, who is going to win. What do you think?

Well, certainly not me. :-(

My initial squad was really rubbish: Most of the guys have no skills, and the ones who do have 1 or 2 stamina, meaning they will be dead after 20 minutes of the match... :evil:

I can keep not more than two or three, the rest will be replaced by Jugis from the transfer market...

I also had a really wonderful striker at hand, but SOMEBODY snatched him away in the dying seconds of the auction, and I had no more money to counter the attack... :frusty:

cgoerg
23.06.2011, 21:07
Who will win?

That depends largely on strategy: I guess that almost everybody in our league is an experienced manager from Austria, Germany or Switzerland, so we all know what we are doing (especially konsi2000, who comes from the premier league of Switzerland).

The ones who build teams of older, experienced players will battle for the championship. The ones who rely on training young, inexperienced players will possibly not make it to one of the four tickets in the next league...

My target for this season: Get 4th! 8-)

Cheers,
Christoph

DenZu
23.06.2011, 21:08
Jugis = young players ;-)

konsi2000
24.06.2011, 09:11
I don't think I will win but the 2nd place I should be able to reach :D

konsi2000
24.06.2011, 09:21
and sry for my bad english :D

DenZu
26.06.2011, 22:16
Tomorrow the show starts and we'll see who is the most powerful in the moment! It's not easy to say, but if you'd ask me I'd say, that i would win this league...Let's see maybe it happens :-D

I haven't had enough time to look at every league, but i hope that there aren't too strong teams for me, so I could win the Cup aswell!

best regards
DenZu

waldgeist
26.06.2011, 23:17
did everyone exchenge their full squad, or do you still have english players?

DenZu
27.06.2011, 09:35
i looked it up in the transfer archive and im the only one who exchanged his whole "first eleven"

konsi2000
27.06.2011, 16:29
i looked it up in the transfer archive and im the only one who exchanged his whole "first eleven"

yes you are and that's not so good for me :D

waldgeist
27.06.2011, 19:11
hey - an invitation to you: come in and try out!

http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=52258

campfire!

cgoerg
28.06.2011, 14:44
Tomorrow the show starts and we'll see who is the most powerful in the moment! It's not easy to say, but if you'd ask me I'd say, that i would win this league...Let's see maybe it happens :-D

Well, after the show you put up in the training match and yesterday, you will become enemy of the state number one immediately! ;-)

But joke aside: You have pushed the short-term concept of using old players with loads of experience to the limit; as far as I see it, most of the other managers (like me) have chosen the long-term strategy of carefully building up inexperienced young players...

You will possibly win all matches this season, and maybe next season, but there are four seasons until the winner of the first Premier League is decided; I do hope that my young players have so many skills by then that they can give you a fair fight! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

edit: And I guess the price for Tacspushers on the transfer market will go up and up these days, as other English managers read your match reports... ;-)

DenZu
29.06.2011, 09:55
hehe...maybe it`ll chanve...who knows how it`ll be in four seasons...

DenZu
29.06.2011, 21:00
I love my striker :mrgreen:

cgoerg
29.06.2011, 22:14
I love my striker :mrgreen:

No comment! :evil:

konsi2000
30.06.2011, 16:01
today I also can win :D I'm so happy :lol:

cgoerg
30.06.2011, 17:24
Oxford, my opponent from today, has also bought himself a bunch of old farts - average age of his team about 35, I guess... :lol:

Well, if everybody plays like this, I will not win a single match this season - my youngsters can never ever play tactics like this, I do not even get a single chance of shooting on the goal...

On a brighter note: At least I can not be relegated at the end of the season... ;-)

Let's see how this goes on!

Cheers,
Christoph

waldgeist
02.07.2011, 08:51
however - the future should be yours, then! :up:

konsi2000
07.07.2011, 17:02
5 chances but no goal :D

konsi2000
08.07.2011, 17:03
do you also have such good training-results than I have? :lol:

cgoerg
08.07.2011, 17:40
5 chances but no goal :D
Can you please keep this up for the next match? ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
08.07.2011, 17:54
Can you please keep this up for the next match? ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

:lol:
I hope not :D

konsi2000
09.07.2011, 10:18
what do you think? who will be the best 4 players in the end of the season?

my tips are:

VIP~Kickers BiH
Mini´s Team
FC NO IDEA
Unseen Academicals

cgoerg
09.07.2011, 18:50
what do you think? who will be the best 4 players in the end of the season?

my tips are:

VIP~Kickers BiH
Mini´s Team
FC NO IDEA
Unseen Academicals

I do hope you are right! :-D

But don't underestimate Oxford: I watched the pre-match report, they got lots and lots of old guys with plenty of experience - I lost 0:2 and did not have a single chance for a goal myself... :oops:

I think four out of these five will make it at the end of the season - and our match on Monday will be very, very, VERY important for me... 8-)

Cheers,
Christoph

cgoerg
09.07.2011, 18:56
do you also have such good training-results than I have? :lol:

The first training right before the first match was nothing less than catastrophic... :evil:

But from then on it went pretty OK. I am doing Tackling and my results were:

+3 skills/tacs
+4
+4 -1 (ball saving with the keeper - that hurt! :cry:)
+5

This does not include the reductions in fitness, but I don't count them, as I have a big squad and can make up for them by rotating the players a lot. ;-)

If it goes on like this, I am pretty satisfied! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
10.07.2011, 12:42
I think four out of these five will make it at the end of the season - and our

I think the winner of our match will be one of the four best in the end of the season.

cgoerg
10.07.2011, 17:43
I think the winner of our match will be one of the four best in the end of the season.

Yeah. A match against a direct competitor - this is what we call a "Sechs-Punkte-Spiel" in Austria! ;-)

I think I am better regarding skills, but I can not match your experience and tactics - this could be an interesting match! :-D

I will try my best, but whoever wins: The season is still long, let's wait and see - even the loser has still every chance to be promoted at the end of the year.

Cheers,
Christoph

DenZu
11.07.2011, 18:12
11:0...it's OK :mrgreen:

konsi2000
11.07.2011, 18:15
i think i play with to much young players :(

cgoerg
11.07.2011, 22:29
11:0...it's OK :mrgreen:

@Deni: This was almost a PC-opponent - why don't you take on someone your own size for a change? :fencing:

Only small problem: Most likely I will also lose - but not 0:11, I can promise you this! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

cgoerg
11.07.2011, 22:41
i think i play with to much young players :(

Yes you are - only three tactics pushers will possibly be to few to get promoted at the end of the season. :-(

It's a shame, but without a bunch of experienced old guys you don't stand a chance against teams like Oxford and possibly our VIPs from BiH, who I have not played yet, but you can not play 6 tactics points with youngsters, that is for sure... ;-)

My 22 players now consist of 5 tactics pushers and 17 youngsters; the former help me reach 5 tactics points and not totally getting blown away by everybody, and the latter make sure I have 3, 4, 5... ups each training! :-)

So the aim is to be at least 4th at the end of the season, while having the best possible training results; by the time we reach the premier league, the increasing skills of my youngsters should make up for their lack of experience... :-D

By the way: Has anybody noticed that skill-wise my team is already the second best in all England? You can find out by filtering "England" and "Upper League" without choosing the number of a league, then you get the ranking of all English teams! 8-)

Cheers,
Christoph

edit: On second thoughts - in my opinion you don't have too many young players, but you still have too many very weak guys from your original english squad. They are neither experienced (so they don't help you with your tactics) nor young enough to show exceptional training results like youngsters of 16, 17, 18 years of age.

So if you want my advice: Dismiss the lot of them, and replace them with one or two good old guys and all the 16 year olds you can lay your hands on, and the rest will come from alone! :-)

DenZu
12.07.2011, 18:46
OMG! Your skill-position is amazing! You could beat me...:-?

cgoerg
13.07.2011, 12:50
OMG! Your skill-position is amazing! You could beat me...:-?

Don't think so... It would take me SEASONS to match your tactics - franky, I have no idea how you do this... :shock:

I have five tactic pushers in my team now myself (and the salaries are absolutely killing me!), plus a really good coach, and I still only manage five tactic points...

So the initiative will be on your side, no matter what I do - I can only hope for a lucky strike with a counterattack... :-?

On the other hand: My key players are getting tired, and there is still one match before our "Battle for Britain"... Should I let them rest, and risk losing valuable points against The Fighters, who I could surely beat with my A-team? And then possibly lose 0:1 instead of 0:5 against you? :evil:

Or should I give up the fight with you (after all, you also destroy all the others, so I don't have to win against you to be promoted at the end of the season) and concentrate on collecting the "easy points"? Life is full of tough choices... 8-)

See you on Monday!

Cheers,
Christoph

DenZu
14.07.2011, 13:38
I don't think that I'll beat everyone! I think I'll lose today...It would be great if I could win (help me Striker!!! :mrgreen:) but a "X" would make me happy too.

Zero points would be very hard and this day would change my whole England-career! In this case I will make money four some seasons and then start again! With a team of young, 16 year old players and beat you all in 10 seasons :bounce:

best regards

konsi2000
14.07.2011, 16:46
very nice match today cgoerg ;)

cgoerg
14.07.2011, 18:20
very nice match today cgoerg ;)

Just like I was expecting... :evil:

I was giving my best players a break, and my B-Team wasted two valuable points... :cry:

Mark my words: The fight for 4th place will be very tough, maybe it will be decided in the very last round of the season... It's you or me, Konsi! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
15.07.2011, 13:53
Just like I was expecting... :evil:

I was giving my best players a break, and my B-Team wasted two valuable points... :cry:

Mark my words: The fight for 4th place will be very tough, maybe it will be decided in the very last round of the season... It's you or me, Konsi! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

;) We will see :D :lol:

cgoerg
18.07.2011, 15:32
@Deni: 10 (!!!) tactic pushers - you are even worse than Oxford! :shock:

How on earth can you afford to pay their salaries??? :shock:

Well, let's see how many goals your starstriker will make today... :-?

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
18.07.2011, 16:08
@Deni: 10 (!!!) tactic pushers - you are even worse than Oxford! :shock:

How on earth can you afford to pay their salaries??? :shock:

Well, let's see how many goals your starstriker will make today... :-?

Cheers,
Christoph

:D :lol: I also bought some old players now but all are playing :D they are for changing the players...

cgoerg
18.07.2011, 16:25
:D :lol: I also bought some old players now but all are playing :D they are for changing the players...

Well, the point is: You have to pay them absolutely impossible salaries, and they do not increase their skills and tactics in training any more...

Sooner or later, a team with only oldies will be caught and overtaken by all the others, it is just a question of time! ;-)

But until then, they can enjoy watching their team beating the hell out of anybody else! :-(

Cheers,
Christoph

cgoerg
18.07.2011, 16:42
OK, 0:3 is a fair deal, I guess - the red card in the first half did of course not help...

On the other hand: Konsi got 7 pieces, if I remember correctly... ;-)

The re-match at the end of the season will already be closer, given the results of my trainings - next I am going on a camp! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
18.07.2011, 17:48
yes I also have enough young players but what intentsity you are training and what camp you are going to and how long?

cgoerg
19.07.2011, 11:04
yes I also have enough young players but what intentsity you are training and what camp you are going to and how long?

This season I am doing Tackling and Marking, intensity 8 to 10, with the following results so far:

Tackling 8 -25 +36 -0 +3
Tackling 9 -19 +47 -0 +4
Tackling 10 -30 +46 -1 +4
Tackling 9 -31 +42 -0 +5
Tackling 8 -19 +43 -0 +2
Deckung 9 -22 +50 -1 +4

All in all, I am very happy with the results. :-D

Camp will be Greece for defensive Skills and defensive Tacs. I am not sure if I will go for two weeks with bad quality or rather for only one week with medium quality... Unfortunately I do not have the money for more! :-(

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
27.07.2011, 09:09
Halftime :D

I think I'm not lost only 2 points to you and 4 to Oxford.

Like this the game makes fun :D

cgoerg
27.07.2011, 18:24
Halftime :D

I think I'm not lost only 2 points to you and 4 to Oxford.

Like this the game makes fun :D

No, you're not lost - like I said at the beginning of the season: It will be very close in the end! ;-)

It's a shame that our league is that strong - I have looked at some match reports in other leagues, and there the teams around 4th or 5th place are far weaker than ours... So really bad luck that one of us has to stay another season in this league! :-(

Cheers,
Christoph

R u b y
29.07.2011, 09:13
I would be happy if someone from the English League plays in my Friendly Cup;-)

http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=53108

cgoerg
08.08.2011, 18:47
Bloody Hell, this can get REALLY close at the end...

Up or not up, this is the question...
:wippe:

I don't know what I will do if I end up in 5th place at the end of the season... :frusty:

Cheers,
Christoph

DenZu
11.08.2011, 16:37
Looks good for you! I dont know what do if, I cant get up next Season...go back to Austria?

cgoerg
11.08.2011, 19:50
Looks good for you! I dont know what do if, I cant get up next Season...go back to Austria?

Don't worry, Deni: If I could bet, I would risk lots of money on saying that you will be in the first real Premier League in three seasons time... :-D

At least as long as Olesch keeps scoring, but I guess he must be REALLY tired by now... ;-)

I'm not sure if I am through yet: Mini has lost today quite surprinsingly, Oxford has recovered after losing his match against me, and Konsi also has not given up yet - I have to give it my best shot against you and hope for at least one point! 8-)

See you on the field next week!

Cheers,
Christoph

cgoerg
12.08.2011, 11:09
Best Training so far: Seven skill ups! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

olek
12.08.2011, 11:28
Best Training so far: Seven skill ups! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

hi guys greetings from the Upper League/3 ......

good job christoph.....give everything my friend its really close in your league....you will do it.....i know

7 ups.....nice training i only had 3 today....:-(

@deni: come on...dont worry you have a really good team....this season you will win GRATS to the champion title ....:-D

and next season everything starts again.....another day another dollar ;-)

cgoerg
14.08.2011, 16:03
hi guys greetings from the Upper League/3 ......

good job christoph.....give everything my friend its really close in your league....you will do it.....i know

7 ups.....nice training i only had 3 today....:-(

@deni: come on...dont worry you have a really good team....this season you will win GRATS to the champion title ....:-D

and next season everything starts again.....another day another dollar ;-)

@olek: Keep on pushing, mate - see you next season (on second thoughts: hopefully not, you are already too strong, I rather hope for weaker opponents in my second season)! ;-)

@deni: Just between you and me - you DO know that fitness is NOT restored to 10 at the end of the season like motivation, don't you?

I really don't know what you are up to: You are already Champion (by the way: Congratulations, the by far best has won!), Olesch is already Topscorer... And your team seems to be almost FINISHED with fitness (at least if you believe the information from the "league comparison"). How do you expect to start into next season?

Probably you should take things a bit easier in the remaining matches (especially in the one against me)!!! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

DenZu
14.08.2011, 16:11
Of course I know! My next matches will be bring me 0 points cause I have bought 10 players, which costet about 0^^ They will play my next matches and I hope that my "stars" can get some power...
Hopefully the league next season will be easier...but I do not think so :-(

cgoerg
14.08.2011, 16:21
Of course I know! My next matches will be bring me 0 points cause I have bought 10 players, which costet about 0^^ They will play my next matches and I hope that my "stars" can get some power...
Hopefully the league next season will be easier...but I do not think so :-(

High time, I was just beginning to wonder... :-D

Also good for me, because my second match against you still has to be played... 8-)

Regarding next season: Let's wait and see - at least we will have two PC-teams in the league, and if we're lucky, one team from league 6, which are almost like PC-teams...

On the other hand: Everybody that gets promoted after season 1 knows EXACTLY what he is doing, so the other 7 (or 6) opponents in the league should be tough as old boots... :-?

Again on the other hand: We don't have to win, we just have to stay among the top four... ;-)

By the way: No offense, old friend, but I hope to meet YOU again no sooner than in four seasons time in the Premier League!!! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
15.08.2011, 17:17
hm...
because of denys tactic I think I won't reach the next league this season.

cgoerg
15.08.2011, 20:17
hm...
because of denys tactic I think I won't reach the next league this season.

Hmmm... If this is really so, I could understand that you are pissed... :-?

But lets wait for your direct duel: Oxford has many old, experienced players in their ranks. If they win, its a clear case after all, and you will be six points away from promotion in the end, no matter what Deni does...

If you win, then you still have a chance: After all, Oxford still has to play Mini's Team, and you have the easier remaining program...

In any case it's a shame that our league has been so close from the beginning: In other leagues, weaker teams than our "Big Five" will be promoted at the end of the season! :-(

Good luck, Konsi!

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
15.08.2011, 20:47
I think I will against oxford because of his fitness...
and minis team doesn't have to win against him because they could win today - because of denys tactic - :D :lol:
let's see...

DenZu
18.08.2011, 09:55
Hey guys...
When do you think, you will buy your trainer with a higher level?

cgoerg
18.08.2011, 18:42
Hi Deni,

frankly speaking, I do not see a chance of saving 150 - 200k for a defensive coach with strength 2... :-(

As long as competition is so fierce, every Euro goes into better players, and this will possibly stay that way as long as I am in the run for Premier League...

If I do not manage to get promoted next season or the season after, then there will be time to put aside some money...

What about you?

Cheers,
Christoph

BackFlip
18.08.2011, 20:20
Hi Deni,

frankly speaking, I do not see a chance of saving 150 - 200k for a defensive coach with strength 2... :-(

As long as competition is so fierce, every Euro goes into better players, and this will possibly stay that way as long as I am in the run for Premier League...

If I do not manage to get promoted next season or the season after, then there will be time to put aside some money...

What about you?

Cheers,
Christoph

I already got my new trainer and i'm not the only one. I think its a necessary investment, and without better trainers reaching the premier league won't be possible.

DenZu
18.08.2011, 22:50
I already got my new trainer and i'm not the only one. I think its a necessary investment, and without better trainers reaching the premier league won't be possible.

So you have your level 2 trainer allready?

BackFlip
19.08.2011, 06:50
So you have your level 2 trainer allready?

Yeah, bought him a few days ago.

olek
19.08.2011, 10:30
Yeah, bought him a few days ago.

Me, too....i agree to 100% with BackFlip....very important investment....

waldgeist
21.08.2011, 19:51
keep up the good work - and your engergy to write in english. no one should ever (start to) write in german here, this would corrupt the goal we have here. it would block the road for those who may come.

i am working on a concept to bring more people to this area - i guess, in september, end of semptember you'll know more, after some meetings... :-)

so - carry on, have fun!

cgoerg
22.08.2011, 11:46
Me, too....i agree to 100% with BackFlip....very important investment....

Very important indeed, but for me still impossible... :shock:

I could have the money by the end of next season; until then I hope to get along with my current coach...

He has 5 and 6 points with the two tactics I play most; I think this is as good as a trainer with strength two and tactics values of 4 and 5, for example...

In trainings the difference will be even less: Everybody in the run for Premier League plays mostly with experienced tactic pushers, and they do not improve in training any more, no matter what coach you have...

But I will keep an eye on you, folks: If you become TOO good, I may change my mind! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
22.08.2011, 17:06
what a game :D

Now it's very exciting...

3 goals difference but oxford have to play against minis team...

DenZu
22.08.2011, 20:55
Very important indeed, but for me still impossible... :shock:

I could have the money by the end of next season; until then I hope to get along with my current coach...

He has 5 and 6 points with the two tactics I play most; I think this is as good as a trainer with strength two and tactics values of 4 and 5, for example...

In trainings the difference will be even less: Everybody in the run for Premier League plays mostly with experienced tactic pushers, and they do not improve in training any more, no matter what coach you have...

But I will keep an eye on you, folks: If you become TOO good, I may change my mind! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

There's much more difference between the tactics...the training may improve a bit...

cgoerg
23.08.2011, 13:18
what a game :D

Now it's very exciting...

3 goals difference but oxford have to play against minis team...

Difficult, but you can still make it... :-D

When you were leading 2:0 shortly after the beginning of the match, I already thought you had him, but later on in the game Oxford recovered...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! 8-)

Cheers,
Christoph

m i k a
24.08.2011, 10:01
congratulations to the teams which has successful accomplished the first english league.
it was a really tough fight to climb up to the 1. upper league between me, cgoerg, thedeathcat and finally konsi2000.
on final matchday we`ll see which team can save the last ticket.
i hope we´ll meet us again.

thx for a great season,

m i k a

konsi2000
24.08.2011, 10:16
congratulations to the teams which has successful accomplished the first english league.
it was a really tough fight to climb up to the 1. upper league between me, cgoerg, thedeathcat and finally konsi2000.
on final matchday we`ll see which team can save the last ticket.
i hope we´ll meet us again.

thx for a great season,

m i k a

One Question to you:

Will you rest your players against oxford?

cgoerg
24.08.2011, 14:09
One Question to you:

Will you rest your players against oxford?

Good question... :-?

I remember two seasons ago in Austria, when my favourite team, Sturm Graz (keep your fingers crossed this evening!!!), played the last round with a B-team, because coach Foda gave some of his key players a rest: In the league, Sturm had no chance anymore, but only few days after the last round was the cup final...

The result was that Sturm won the cup with the well-rested players, and the fans of Austria Wien were quite pissed because Red Bull Salzburg took the championship with an easy win in Graz...

If it was me, I think I would play with full power also in the last round, because I would not want to decide the really thrilling race between Oxford and Konsi - let's see what Mika does and how it all ends! :-D

Cheers,
Christoph

konsi2000
24.08.2011, 15:33
yes if he also saves some of his players i had the badest lot ... (deny also did it and i was the one who had the bad lot)

m i k a
24.08.2011, 18:39
I won´t influence the final round by saving all my top players.
But one or two players i have to save, because of my "little final - cup game" on friday.
But this change doesn´t really reduce my skills.
Don´t worry!!!!

m i k a

konsi2000
24.08.2011, 21:35
I won´t influence the final round by saving all my top players.
But one or two players i have to save, because of my "little final - cup game" on friday.
But this change doesn´t really reduce my skills.
Don´t worry!!!!

m i k a

thank you m i k a ;)

DenZu
25.08.2011, 16:43
Yeyyyy! My second stuff (?) made 6 points out of 4 games! That's nice, cause they cost me about 500€ :mrgreen:

Thank you for this season, it was mine :bounce:

m i k a
25.08.2011, 16:47
Congratulations!!

Sorry about konsi!!

Today I had no chance. If my two best players had played, I nevertheless couldn´t save a point today.
The tactic skill of 8 is incredibly high.

m i k a

konsi2000
25.08.2011, 16:53
thanks for the season.
In the end I have 3 goals to less but life goes on and I hope we will see us in the premiere league again in a few seasons...
;) congratulations to the four best players

cgoerg
25.08.2011, 19:09
Thanks to all of you for a really thrilling season which was decided only in the very last round (apart from the Champion of course)! ;-)

Grats to everybody who made the promotion! :-D

@konsi: Sorry you did not make it - this was really a close shave and you would have deserved to be promoted the same as the rest of us... :-(

There is, however, one league where it was even closer: In League 3, the 4th and the 5th have the same points as well as the same goal difference; the lucky 4th (who won 8:0 in the last round) only made it because he scored more goals than the 5th (who only won 1:0) - it can not get any closer than that! :shock:

Hope to see you all again sooner or later (in the case of Deni: not until Premier League, if possible)! ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

henkman
20.10.2011, 15:59
Hallo TC's , die Nominierungsphase zur UDM-Jury - Wahl läuft noch bis 28.10.2011.

Wäre schön, wenn noch der eine oder andere User vorgeschlagen werden könnte, damit wir eine vernünftige Wahl durchführen können.

Hier geht's zum Nominierungsthread>>>> http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=54398

Zudem könnt ihr unter diesem Link TC's zum User des Monats nominieren! Also macht Gebrauch davon: http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=54371

LG henkman