PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 2. Upper League/3, Season 10

dbdtBot
22.06.2011, 21:26
Hello!

Welcome to your league forum.

Here you can discuss all the happenings of your league.

Greetings,
your Admins

ABCoach
23.06.2011, 09:39
Hello @ all :lol:

olek
23.06.2011, 11:18
Hello @ all :lol:

Lets start the 1st season......;-)

BackFlip
23.06.2011, 13:04
Good Luck to everyone, and to a hopefully interesting season.

rudolf
23.06.2011, 13:29
Lots of fun for all and
Greetings from the first German Bundesliga :-D

Rudolf MSV :-P

BackFlip
27.06.2011, 17:32
Looks like Cracow got off with a nice start. I can't complain either with my lucky victory.

olek
27.06.2011, 19:06
Looks like Cracow got off with a nice start. I can't complain either with my lucky victory.

yes, it was a very nice start....but i think something was wrong with the starting line up from SV Walpersbach.....im not sure but i think he had just 9 starters in his team today.....

so maybe my victory was also a little bit lucky ;-)

waldgeist
27.06.2011, 19:12
hey - an invitation to you: come in and try out!

http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=52258

campfire!

BackFlip
27.06.2011, 20:39
Well, the first round doesn't say much in the end, but how about some bets on the top 4?

My bet would be: Cracow City, Villa Boys, Mourinhos 11 and Ottakring Gunners(in no particular order)

olek
28.06.2011, 17:33
Well, the first round doesn't say much in the end, but how about some bets on the top 4?

My bet would be: Cracow City, Villa Boys, Mourinhos 11 and Ottakring Gunners(in no particular order)

this season just has started.....don`t know what will happen in the next weeks....;-)

if everyone has finished his concept for his team or for this season maybe you `re right with your bet.....;-)

but in the moment i agree to 100 % with your bet :-D
by the way VILLA BOYS can win this season i think......

BackFlip
29.06.2011, 15:35
this season just has started.....don`t know what will happen in the next weeks....;-)

if everyone has finished his concept for his team or for this season maybe you `re right with your bet.....;-)

but in the moment i agree to 100 % with your bet :-D
by the way VILLA BOYS can win this season i think......

Well they didn't manage to win their first game, and it was in their own stadion, which is not quite a perfect start, but yeah, their one of the candidates.

olek
30.06.2011, 18:21
2nd match ....2nd win......:-D

but the next opponents are not easy to handle i think.....and my players are getting tired.....

and we are all together so close in our league ranking..... so thrilling .....:-D

waldgeist
02.07.2011, 08:53
yeah - close...

and - at least: now nearly every league is full!!!

olek
02.07.2011, 18:51
yeah - close...

and - at least: now nearly every league is full!!!

that`s a good trend for the english league.....very important.....:-D

The only thing what makes me sad....we all play without english players.....:cry:

WHAT A PITY !!!

BackFlip
07.07.2011, 21:32
I wonder how much wages the immune guys are paying, considering those impressive Tactic values they have.

olek
08.07.2011, 10:24
I wonder how much wages the immune guys are paying, considering those impressive Tactic values they have.

unbelievable tactic values .....you `re right.....yeah....

immunus
08.07.2011, 16:14
unbelievable tactic values .....you `re right.....yeah....

hey guys how r u?
yeah got great tactics, am pretty happy about that, hope to win all the games left:-D
however its a pretty tough league so it wont be easy!

moreover i lost one game so only taks aint the answer! So i got some better players, most important the striker i think.

Only problem is the little money i have:-( only about 50k, what about u?

olek
09.07.2011, 11:35
hey guys how r u?
yeah got great tactics, am pretty happy about that, hope to win all the games left:-D
however its a pretty tough league so it wont be easy!

moreover i lost one game so only taks aint the answer! So i got some better players, most important the striker i think.

Only problem is the little money i have:-( only about 50k, what about u?

you will win against me....:-D that `s sure (my old boys are tired and some are injured) only the young guys left.....:-?

50k......wow thats good....:shock:

in the moment i think villa boys or the 11 immune guys will win the league

BackFlip
10.07.2011, 09:48
50k really does sound kinda nice! :shock:

And yes, Villa Boys and the imune guys have the best chances at winning the league.

BackFlip
18.07.2011, 20:37
Looks like immunus either quitted or went on vacation and forget to set his line up. 2 matches in a row lost because he only had 4 players on the field.

olek
18.07.2011, 20:48
Looks like immunus either quitted or went on vacation and forget to set his line up. 2 matches in a row lost because he only had 4 players on the field.

oh just 4 players.....

hey backflip do u know when the english cup starts ????;-)

BackFlip
18.07.2011, 21:07
On the 26th if i remember correctly.

olek
20.07.2011, 09:38
On the 26th if i remember correctly.

ok thx.....

cgoerg
21.07.2011, 17:01
Seems there are only 4 of the 11 immune guys left; I wonder how he does it: I always thought the program puts a team together at random if you do not select your players... :-?

Anyway, now the four lucky teams to be promoted from your league seem to be fixed. Good thing for you, olek my friend, I was already a bit worried about you... ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

BackFlip
21.07.2011, 21:20
Seems there are only 4 of the 11 immune guys left; I wonder how he does it: I always thought the program puts a team together at random if you do not select your players... :-?

Anyway, now the four lucky teams to be promoted from your league seem to be fixed. Good thing for you, olek my friend, I was already a bit worried about you... ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

Well in my eyes Cracow, villa boys, the immune guys and me would have been the 4 teams to easily pass. Now the immune guys will simply be replaced by the iguanas.

olek
22.07.2011, 16:10

Cheers,
Christoph

hey christoph,

dont worry about me.....just tried some things.....just wanted to know how strong my young team really is...and some of the old guys are not in a really good condition....but as you can see it is not possible to win without the oldies.....but i knew that i will loose against the villa boys and the vipers so i didnt even try to play with the oldies.....

hey christoph you also did a great job in your league ;-)

BackFlip
23.07.2011, 18:10
Well, the match vs the Villa Boys should be quite interesting. I hope I don't loose, since being Half-Way champion would be a nice boost for my finances.

olek
24.07.2011, 11:27
Monday 25 of July - THE MOMENT OF TRUTH -

villa boys vs. the vipers this match will rock the upper league/3 ! ! ! !

olek
25.07.2011, 20:58
Well, the match vs the Villa Boys should be quite interesting. I hope I don't loose, since being Half-Way champion would be a nice boost for my finances.

it was a great game......im sorry backflip your vipers played well....

congrats @ villa boys....

BackFlip
26.07.2011, 09:37
it was a great game......im sorry backflip your vipers played well....

congrats @ villa boys....

That was definitely not one of my lucky days yesterday. 4 Chances and no goal :evil:

BackFlip
05.08.2011, 16:58
Looks like the immune guys are back :P

If they play their maximum they should still be able top get into the top 4 and might even end my dreams of being champion this season before the last match even after i was so lucky to win against cracow City eventhough i forgot to set my Line-up for the match.

olek
06.08.2011, 00:31
Looks like the immune guys are back :P

If they play their maximum they should still be able top get into the top 4 and might even end my dreams of being champion this season before the last match even after i was so lucky to win against cracow City eventhough i forgot to set my Line-up for the match.

yeah you re right the immune guys are back.....

oh now i understand.....i played with the young guys against you....and i was really surprised about the result.....but when you forgot your line up everything is clear for me :-D

BackFlip
10.08.2011, 07:01
I guess with that 0:0 on monday I lost the last chance of being champion this season. Gotta accept rank 2 now -.-

cgoerg
15.08.2011, 20:30
Guess the 11 immune guys, after having been reduced to 3 for some time, will make promotion at the end of the season after all...

Iguanas have lost out 0:2 with 5:2 chances against the Special One today; if they lose the direct duel against the Immune Ones next round, it's possibly over... Amazing how bad luck in one match can destroy your whole season! :-?

Cheers,
Christoph

waldgeist
21.08.2011, 19:50
keep up the good work - and your engergy to write in english. no one should ever (start to) write in german here, this would corrupt the goal we have here. it would block the road for those who may come.

i am working on a concept to bring more people to this area - i guess, in september, end of semptember you'll know more, after some meetings... :-)

so - carry on, have fun!

henkman
20.10.2011, 16:01
Hallo TC's , die Nominierungsphase zur UDM-Jury - Wahl läuft noch bis 28.10.2011.

Wäre schön, wenn noch der eine oder andere User vorgeschlagen werden könnte, damit wir eine vernünftige Wahl durchführen können.

Hier geht's zum Nominierungsthread>>>> http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=54398

Zudem könnt ihr unter diesem Link TC's zum User des Monats nominieren! Also macht Gebrauch davon: http://forum.du-bist-der-teamchef.at/showthread.php?t=54371

LG henkman